The Nameless One Tarot & Companion Grimoire (SET)
A new and ground-breaking fully-illustrated, 108-card, large format deck combining tarot, sigil, oracle, mythology, folklore, & visual narrative. Includes the full-color, hard-copy comprehensive Companion Grimoire—a guidebook & art book with over 700 pages of informative content and beautiful artwork. Each card in the deck gets one full bleed illustration, and several pages of information.
Instead of titles, each card possesses a unique, hand-crafted sigil forged from an affirmation based on the traditional tarot card's positive aspects. This allows one the ability to utilize this deck in countless ways. As each reader seeks to find Truth, so too will they undoubtedly find a special bond with their Nameless cards as they learn techniques and methodologies that suit their specific and individual needs.
- 108 fully illustrated cards -The Nameless One is essentially two decks in one, and can operate as both a Tarot and/or Oracle deck due to its unique configuration. 78 of the cards align with the traditional RWS tarot (these representing tradition); 22 Oracle cards of my own creation were added to deliver benefits not fully covered by the tarot (representing the individual); and an additional 8 cards whose sigils, and therefore meanings, were voted upon and added to the deck from a pool of over 70 Kickstarter applicants (representing the collective). These combined influences built the deck up to an impressive 108 cards.
- Custom large format size - Dramatic, striking, & unlike any other. The cards in this deck are approximately 89 x 146 mm (3.5 x 5.75 inches) in size. As there are no words, numbers, or titles printed anywhere on the cards, this size ensures the complete attention and focus of the subconscious mind, as it allows us a clear and unobstructed view of the images on display. The messages rest purely in the visual symbolism depicted in each illustration.
- High-quality card stock - 350GSM. Just the right thickness & durability to stand the test of time.
- Matte finish - protective and smooth to the touch, this finish helps protect the cards & avoid fingerprints & smudges.
- Black edges - Classy & timeless, with an aura of mystery.
- White gold foil "signature sigil" on the back of the cards and on the box.
- A sturdy magnate close book-box with black ribbon tie - to hold, secure, and protect your cards. The magnetic closure AND ribbon ensure that one can secure the deck box tightly shut, enabling the reader on the go to place their deck in a bag, backpack, or purse, and rest easy knowing that the box will keep the cards inside safe, together, and intact inside the box with little to no chance of spilled or bent cards.
- The comprehensive companion grimoire is over 700 pages of informative content and high-quality illustrations. It contains full descriptions of every card, including the traditional tarot meanings, the affirmation that the sigil represents, and a detailed explanation of the symbolism and influences that inspired the artwork. It also includes over a dozen unique tarot spreads. Additionally, it provides quick reads as well as the card's correspondences to numerology, mythology, astrology, and much more. Linen cover with foil design on the cover and spine. Comes in a sturdy protective box sleeve with the Nameless One signature sigil printed in foil. 6.5 lbs, 12 x 9 x 2" dim
The entire contents of this book and tarot deck, images (including book cover and box) and text, copyright protected (c) Alexandria Huntington 2020 - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend
Altar cards: The Nameless One Select Oracle Cards Art Quality Prints (9" x 6")