Tarot Bundle: The Children of Litha and The Nameless One tarot deck set by indie tarot card artist Xia Hunt
Together for the first time, a bundled tarot deck set by Xia Hunt including genuine editions of The Children of Litha tarot deck (Black Edition) and The Nameless One (a Tarot & Oracle Deck).
Please note this set includes box deck, each comes in a magnetic close box with guidebook and embroidered pouch and sticker. This listing does not include The Nameless One Companion Grimoire. The complete bundle with both tarot decks AND the grimoire can be found here.
Details for both decks follow.
Inspiration for The Children of Litha:
The physical prowess of the beast is matched only by the cognitive powers of man. When these two forces come together they exceed the sum of their parts and create the Divine. This truth has been reflected in the stories of man for as long as we have been telling them. The Children of Litha tarot deck, written and illustrated by Alexandria Huntington (the artist known as Xia Hunt), takes these stories and interweaves them with the wisdom of the tarot; it is where the human, the beast, and the divine meet to guide you towards your truest self.
Each set includes:
-78 fully illustrated cards (the major and minor arcana) printed on premium card stock with a silk matte finish and sleek black edges to add a bit of mystery. Standard tarot card size (120 x 70mm or 2.75 x 4.75in)
-Hard Cover Flip box with a sturdy magnet (to close, secure, and protect your deck while traveling or storing)
-The Children of Litha Tarot guide book. This comprehensive book describes every card in the deck and includes instructions for beginner spreads & more!
-The Children of Litha vinyl sticker (free gift valued at $8.00)
-FREE burgundy velvet pouch with the Children of the Wheel design embroidered on the front. Silk draw-string closure (free gift valued at $18.00)
Inspiration for The Nameless One:
A new ground-breaking fully-illustrated, 108-card, large format deck combining tarot, sigil, oracle, mythology, folklore, & visual narrative.
Instead of titles, each card possesses a unique, hand-crafted sigil forged from an affirmation based on the traditional tarot card's positive aspects. This allows one the ability to utilize this deck in countless ways. As each reader seeks to find Truth, so too will they undoubtedly find a special bond with their Nameless cards as they learn techniques and methodologies that suit their specific and individual needs.
Each set includes:
- 108 fully illustrated cards (78 that represent the traditional tarot card; 22 Oracle cards of my own creation, and an additional 8 cards that were added from Kickstarter backers who pledged for custom Sigils to carry their own unique affirmations).
- Custom large format size - Dramatic, striking, & unlike any other. The cards in this deck are approximately 89 x 146 mm (3.5 x 5.75 inches) in size. As there are no words, numbers, or titles printed anywhere on the cards, this size ensures the complete attention and focus of the unconscious mind, as it allows us a clear and unobstructed view of the images on display. The messages rest purely in the visual symbolism depicted in each illustration.
- High-quality card stock - 350GSM. Just the right thickness & durability to stand the test of time.
- Matte finish - protective and smooth to the touch, this finish helps protect the cards & avoid fingerprints & smudges.
- Black edges - Classy & timeless, with an aura of mystery.
- White gold foil "signature sigil" on the back of the cards and on the box.
- A sturdy two-piece box with a magnetic close and black ribbon tie - to hold, secure, and protect your cards.
- Guidebook - Full color, glossy paper, fully illustrated 269 page guidebook to get you started with using the deck. (This is the guidebook that fits in the box with the cards, not the 708 page Companion Grimoire, sold separately on my site, xiahunt.com.)
- FREE The Nameless One signature sigil vinyl sticker (free gift valued at $8.00)
- FREE black velvet pouch with The Nameless One signature sigil design embroidered on the front. Silk draw-string closure (free gift valued at $18.00)